We make every effort to avoid evictions. When eviction is necessary, you can be assured that every attempt was made prior to filing.
- We send a tenant statement weekly to keep the tenants informed of their balance
- We post 3 day notices as required by law
- We send a text message to get the tenants attention that an eviction will be filed if rent is not paid
- We follow up with a phone call as a last attempt before filing eviction
- Once it is deemed that the eviction is necessary it will be forwarded to the attorney to file with the courts
- When the court date is scheduled we go to court, with the attorney, on your behalf
- Once the eviction is granted, we will meet the bailiff at the property as required by law, and provide the physical put out of the tenant and their belongings (there is an additional cost for this service as the maintenance department must provide their services to have the belongings removed from the interior of the property and placed at the street. Also, please note, several cities require us to use professional moving companies that are registered with the city)
- Once the unit is empty we can provide you with an estimate if you do not have another contractor to assist you
Once the unit is available we begin the process again. We just hope there are many years in between tenants.
Start getting the returns you deserve today!FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS