To achieve great results for our clients, it’s important to start with great tenants. At Sandstone Realty, we achieve this by using comprehensive marketing and thorough tenant screening to locate the best, most qualified renters available. We handle the complete tenant placement process from initial vacancy all the way through to move-in.
- Getting an application from prospective tenant and screen application – this includes credit report, nationwide background check, rental history and income verification
- Tenant must pay a premise hold fee (non-refundable if they do not take the unit) if they are unable to sign lease within 2 weeks of being approved
- Tenant must provide proof that the utilities have been transferred into their name before they can take possession of the unit
- Any funds due at the time of move in are required at lease signing, in certified funds, prior to keys being released
- We sign a minimum one year lease and provide a copy to you for your records via owners portal after they have been signed by all parties
- We verify that the tenant(s) signing are in fact the tenants we ran the screening reports on by getting a copy of a state issued, valid photo id
Start getting the returns you deserve today!FREE RENTAL ANALYSIS